Running Oracle Application on Chrome While Running Oracle Application on Google Chrome you will receive this error FRM:92120: Registry file http://server:port/forms/oracle/forms/registry/Registry.dat is missing.
Because Google Chrome redirects you to a incorrect URL which is not available in your registry.
In Order to run Oracle application on Google Chrome I would Recommend a Spoofer Google Extension.
1. Go to http://spoofer-extension.appspot.com and install the User-Agent switcher
2. Restart your browser and now you should see a mask icon right next to your wrench icon.
3. Click on the wrench. Goto Options
4. Goto Extension Tab
5. Click on Options of User Agent Switcher for Chrome
6. Create Following Entry in Custom Domain List.
Enter http://f12.ABCGROUP.com:8020 in Domain segment
Select Mac Safari 4 from the drop Down Menu
Enter Apple, Inc. in Navigator.Vendor Segment.
7. Clear Your browsers History, Restart your computer and restest the Issue.